SCHEDULING A ZOOM MEETING
You may schedule your meetings without notifying the ZOOM Coordinator UNLESS you are offering the invitation to all your DKG ILSO members. To schedule a meeting inviting all DKG ILSO members, do one of the following:
1) Date and time of the meeting
2) Topic/title & speaker of the meeting
3) Name of the host chapter
4) Name of the person requesting a host
5) Email for the person requesting a host
6) Name of the person attending and willing to co-host (can be the same person in #4)
7) Email for the person attending and willing to co-host
8) *Any handouts or additional information needed by participants
*All copyright rules/guidelines must be followed. For information go to the copyright guidelines page.
** If the time is available, the invitation and ZOOM link will be posted on this site (www.dkgzoomillinois.com). The handouts and additional information will be included.
The meeting will be posted on the DKG ILSO Facebook page.
The ZOOM coordinator will email the host with the status of your request.
All meetings that we schedule will be cut off at 100 people unless you notify us at least 30 days in advance. You will be responsible for paying the $50.00 to our state treasurer for this service.